Dear Knee1 community,
Welcome to Knee1.com. If you experience a login problem, it is possible that your Internet browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) still remembers the old log-in information due to pre-stored settings. In case you have had problems logging in or out we recommend you:
a) Identify the browser from the list below
b) Follow the instructions to clear cache and cookies.
After you have followed these steps you should not have any difficulties logging and out. However, if you had any issues with the login despite cleared cache and cookies please contact us at [email protected].
We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.
The Knee1 Team
1. Select "Tools". Select "Clear Recent History".
2. Select "Cookies and Cache ", and then click "Clear Now".
Internet Explorer 8.0
1. Select "Tools". Select "Internet Options".
2. Click "Delete" button and "OK" button.
3. Select "Cookies and History ", Click "Delete".
Google Chrome 2.0
1. Click on the tool icon at the top right corner, and select "Tools" then select "Clear browsing data…"
2. Select "Empty the Cache" and "Delete Cookies and other site data", and select "Clear data from this period", and then click "Clear Browsing Data".